my very first knitting buddy has a blog
also, the aran sweater knit along is on! i had no idea that i would out so many knitters with their closeted aran tendencies!
here are the lovely participants:
4. me, and
the rules are simple:
1. choose the aran sweater pattern of your choice. by aran i mean fancy
cables and stitches. it could be a guernsey, gansey, fishermen's, etc.
2. get the required yardage of yarn. let's aim to use up the yarn in our
stashes instead of buying more.
3. make a gauge swatch. if your pattern is knit in the round, you could make
a beanie sampler.
4. last but most importantly, join us! leave me a comment* with your name
and a bit about your project. you are not required to have a blog.
i would be more than happy to post your progress on schmeebot.
you can get knitting as early as you like. let's aim for the first of february as the latest start date on this knit along.
i am super excited! this knit along is going to bond us forever!
* schmeebot's comment function failed to work from 5 pm last night until 10 am this morning. so, if don't see your comment, please try again. i'm sorry about that.